Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Diddy Used To Wet The Bed!

He definitely puts the Pee in P. Diddy, lol. Diddy was on the Ellen show this Friday to promote his new AQUAhydrate water, but he shared some very private information from his youth. Diddy said that he drank a whole lot of Kool-Aid when he was a kid, and that it sometimes resulted in him wetting the bed. Diddy told Ellen "One thing I want to say is, I grew up as a Kool-Aid kid. I used to pour a half a pound of sugar into the Kool-Aid. Besides it having me bouncing off the walls, I used to be a bed wetter."The audience laughed nervously as Diddy shared the news. Diddy also said that one of the greatest days of his life was when he finally had a sleepover and he didn't wet the bed. He said the event resulted in the swagger that he has today. Today, Diddy said that he uses water to cure his worst hangovers - he owns the water with Mark Wahlberg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment