Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ryan Gosling Taking A Break From Acting

Ryan Gosling recently said in an interview that after his new movie "The Place Beyond The Pines" comes out on March 29 that he is going to take a break from acting. The 32-year-old told AP Entertainment "I've lost perspective on what I'm doing. I think it's good for me to take a break and reassess why I'm doing it and how I'm doing it. And I think this is probably a good way to learn about that. I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does." Gosling still has a couple movies on the way including a reunion with his Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn entitled "Only God Forgives" and another movie which he actually wrote "How To Catch A Monster", which will also mark his directorial debut. 

So, how long do you think Ryan's break from acting will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment