Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rihanna's Mom Angry Over Nude Instagram Pictures

Rihanna's mom is just like any other mother on the planet, and she is disappointed that her daughter posted nude photographs of herself on instagram. Rihanna's mom, Monica, is unhappy with her 25-year-old daughter the singer disclosed in a new interview with Elle magazine. Rihanna told the magazine she received a terrifying call over the pictures shot by Melissa Ford and she added "I'm not afraid of any person in this world, except my mother. I'm terrified of her. She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked picture Melissa put up on Instagram - a sneak peak from a photo book she's making about me." Rihanna went on to say that she was embarrassed after she got the call, and she "felt like I got my ass whipped in front of my class at school".

However, it hasn't stopped Rihanna from posting racy pictures. She uploaded a picture of herself in custom boots, in a thong, and suspenders, but nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment