Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rihanna Cancels Boston Concert

Rihanna was forced to cancel a concert in Boston because the singer came down with Laryngitis. The 25-year-old princess of pop will have to cancel the concert which was scheduled for tonight. A concert promoter released a statement saying that it was unfortunate but after her sold-out concert on Friday night she contracted Laryngitis, and her doctors are telling her to stay home, and that she cannot perform on Sunday in Boston. Rihanna took to her Twitter account to apologize saying "BOSTON this is the hardest thing for me to deal with! I feel like we've been waiting on this day forever, and I'm hurt that I let you down." She went on to say "I hate disappointing people that never let me down!! I'm so embarrassed about this! Thank you for your prayers and well wishes!"

Rihanna will continue her tour March 12 in Baltimore.

No comments:

Post a Comment