Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday, February 8, 2013

Toni Braxton Is Retiring

Twenty years ago Toni Braxton jumped onto the scene with her self-titled debut, and today she announced her retirement. Braxton has had a very successful career, she has sold millions and millions of albums, her singles have been chart toppers, and she has released some very popular music videos. Plus, after her success in music, she turned into an actress and could be seen in several movies and television shows. Braxton told Good Morning America that her heart just isn't in the music anymore and that's why she's retiring. Braxton said of her retirement "I don’t feel the love for music anymore. It’s not affecting me and making me feel that thing I always felt when I performed. It’s leaving me. I’m not sure what’s going on in my life… but my heart isn’t in it anymore".

While Braxton will not be releasing any new music she revealed that she will still sing for movies, and might even do concerts every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment