Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mac Miller Coming To MTV2

Mac Miller is set to star in his own reality television show on MTV2 titled "Mac Miller and the Most Dope Family."  The show is going to premier on February 26th at 11:30/10:30c and will follow the 21-year-old rapper as him and his Most Dope friends move from their hometown of Pittsburgh, PA to Los Angeles, California. It will also feature the making of his sophomore album Watching Movies With The Sound Off .  The show will run for 6 episodes, but has the opportunity to get picked up for more if it does well.  Mac said of the show "It's very cool. Being an independent artist, I think it's important to find different ways to bring attention to what you are doing. With Watching Movies coming out, I just want to do whatever I can to make sure everybody hears that."  We're certain the show will be an instant hit since Mac is currently one of the most successful rappers in the game.  Mac also said that the show kind of forced him to leave his house because he's been stuck in the studio for months working on his latest album. In a recent interview with Sean Price the rapper said "Yeah man, I don’t really leave my house too much, ‘cause I don’t like... it’s funny, I don’t really like to be high and famous at the same time."  So, things should get interesting as Mac recently tweeted "I have a reality show now. Aw s***. Ima be famous." 

No comments:

Post a Comment