Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lil Wayne Cancels Tour

Lil Wayne just announced the tracks on "I Am Not A Human Being ii" and now he has subsequently cancelled his european tour. He apparently wants to focus on the release of his next album, which is due out March 26th, he told HipHopDX "I am rescheduling to my European tour in order to release my album, I Am Not A Human Being II, world wide on March 26th". He went on to say that he didn't want either his tour or the album to be rushed, and that "despite my best hopes" he choose to push back the tour until October 2013. Wayne finished by saying "I cannot thank my European fans enough for their patience and look forward to performing in the fall with Mac Miller.". He also thanked his fans for their patience, the tour was supposed to start in Dublin this Friday. If it's in the best interest of both the tour and the album then Wayne definitely made a difficult but positive decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment