Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday, March 22, 2013

Dr.Dre Talks New Project



Dr. Dre called into Big Boy's Neighborhood to discuss a new venture. Dr.Dre already has the very successful Beats by Dre Headphones series, but he called to discuss another project he is working on. All Dre would say of the project is "The most I can say right now is it's a music subscription service and it's an incredible thing. That's pretty much all I can say about it right now." Well, he left things very unspecific and vague. Dre also said that Eminem is finishing up his latest album, and also added that he himself will be headed back to studio to record some new music of his own. Dre said "I just got inspired again to go back in the studio. I’m really just having fun with life and having fun being creative and trying some new and different things with myself man, just trying to stay active. As you know, it’s been almost thirty years for me in music, so it’s a little bit difficult to keep getting inspired to get back in there, but you know music is my first love and I’ma continue to do that as long as I can."

It all sounds very promising, y'all need to get ready for some new Eminem and down the line some new music by Dr.Dre himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment